- Ph.D, Nursing Education, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- M.S, Nursing, Rutgers University, Newark, NJ
- B.S.N, East Stroudsburg University, East Stroudsburg, PA
- 1987 1988, Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters, Norfolk, VA, Staff Nurse
- 1988 1989, Catskill Regional Medical Center, Harris, NY, Staff Nurse
- 1989 1995, JFK Medical Center, Edison, NJ, Staff Nurse
- 1995 2001, Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch, NJ, Director of Patient Care
- 2001 2005, CentraState Medical Center, Freehold, NJ, Nurse Educator
- 2003 2005, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, Adjunct Faculty, Nursing
- 2003 2009, Family Practice of Central Jersey, Freehold, NJ, Nurse Practitioner
- 2007 PRESENT, New Jersey City University, Jersey City, NJ , Assistant Professor, Nursing
- American Nurses Association
- New Jersey State Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau
Dudas, K. (2013). Living In two worlds: Experiences of non-Native English speakers in an accelerated second-degree baccalaureate nursing program. (Unpublished dissertation). Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dudas, K. (2012). Podcasting and unfolding case study to promote active learning. Journal of Nursing Education.51(8), 476.
Dudas, K. (2012). “Cultural competence: A concept analysis. “ Nursing Education Perspectives. 33(5), 317-321.
Dudas, K. (2011). “Strategies to improve NCLEX® style testing in students who speak English as an additional language. Online Journal of Cultural Competence in Nursing and Healthcare, 1(2), 14-23.
Summers, L. & Dudas, K. (2011). Scholarships for Accelerated Second-Degree Nursing Students, Walter and Louise Sutcliffe Foundation, Awarded $20,000.
Dudas, K. (2010). Scholarships for Accelerated Second-Degree Nursing Students, Walter and Louise Sutcliffe Foundation, Awarded $15,000.
- 2003 – Nursing Excellence Award, CentraState Medical Center
- 2014 – Elsevier Exceptional Nurse Educator Award
2011. “Incorporating QSEN Competencies into Clinical Observation Experiences” Poster Presentation, 2nd Annual QSEN National Forum, Milwaukee, WI
2010. “Enhancing Student Perceptions of Health Literacy”, Poster Presentation, 1st Annual QSEN National Forum, Denver, CO
2008, “Implementation of an Accelerated Program: Lessons Learned”, Poster Presentation, Boot Camp for Nurse Educators, Albuquerque, NM
- Cerified Nurse Practitioner, Adult Health, ANCC
- Certified Medical-Surgical Nurse, ANCC
- Certified Nurse Educator, ACEN
- New Jersey Registered Nurse license
nursing education, non-native English speakers, Accelerated nursing